Bahasa Indonesia, English
– Price per participant based on minimum participant
– Participants who want to have their own room, there is an additional fee
– Upgrade ship and hotel, possible. Please consult with our team
– Foreigner participants will be charged an additional fee of Rp. 500,000
– Prices can change at any time without notice, please contact our team regularly
Arriving at Blimbingsari Airport, Banyuwangi, participants were picked up by a tour guide and headed to Djawatan to see a garden with lush trembesi trees. After that, continue the journey to Teluk Ijo. Arrive at Teluk Ijo, have lunch and ahead to the beach by wooden boa. Arriving at the beach, participants can sunbathe and enjoy the view on Teluk Ijo beach. In the afternoon, continue the journey to Red Island to enjoy the sunset. After that, return to the city of Banyuwangi and check in the hotel.
In the morning, participants are invited to visit Baluran National Park to see grasslands and wildlife (not guaranteed because of the large area). Lunch at restaurant and visit Kemiren Village to see traditional houses, learn culture and meet local people. Then visiting Jagir Waterfall. In the afternoon back to the hotel and rest. Wake up call, 11:00 pm and journey to Ijen Crater.
Trekking to Ijen Crater is about 2-3 hours, arriving at Ijen Crater, participants can see the natural blue fire that comes out from the crater. After sunrise, return to the hotel for having breakfast and preparation for returning home. Check out of the hotel and head to the airport. Arrive at the airport and the tour is over